Chicago - How to Apply
To apply for the 2013 Chicago FULL ACCESS Student Summit, you will need to follow these steps:
1. To open the application, please click here.
2. Please upload your resume by clicking "Browse." Please note your resume must be saved as a PDF prior to uploading.
3. Please complete your essay with a maximum of 300 words. For your convenience, there is a word counter, built into the window, to help you track your progress. The essay prompt in the application reads as follows: "Please Share with the Selection Committee why you would like to attend the COSD FULL ACCESS Student Summit and how you anticipate using this experience to advance your career development. (300 words max.)"
4. To complete your application, click Submit. You will receive a confirmation e-mail noting the successful receipt of the application by COSD.
Important Information to Know:
• Please be sure to complete all fields denoted by an *. If something does not apply to you, simply use "N/A" to complete that portion of the application.
• The deadline to apply is Wednesday, October 16th, 2013.
• Your application and resume will be reviewed by a committee and acceptances to attend will be extended prior to the event. You will be contacted via email with your acceptance status.